Tally-ho! Get ready for a right bit o’ fun!
- Immersive creative play for all ages and abilities
- Rich content based on the popular Wallace and Gromit™ film series from Aardman Studios
- Attendance-boosting appeal
STEM and Problem solving
1,500 sq. ft.
Note: Tentative bookings are not listed online. Please contact us to confirm the availability.
Ages 3 to 9
Families and school groups
- Immersive environment where visitors solve creative problems at the home of Wallace and Gromit at 62 West Wallaby Street
- Contraptions, a rocket, and interactive surprises
- Top-notch educational, marketing and installation materials
- Exhibit props and costumes
- Responsive support from experienced staff
- Text graphics in English and Spanish
In this hands-on exhibit, visitors step into the north England home of Wallace, the cheese-loving inventor, and his loyal and intelligent dog, Gromit. Inside 62 West Wallaby Street, visitors set the dining room for tea, launch porridge from a cannon, and help fix Autochef. Visitors activate the Get-U-Up device, design their own contraptions, complete a cracking contraption, and blast off in a rocket! Plus, visitors have a ball solving problems at The Problem-atic, hop into Preston’s truck to travel throughout the village, and grab a sheep seat, where the youngest visitors enjoy busy wall activities and cozy up to read a book.
Skills in Action
- Critical Thinking: Ask questions with intention of finding answers
- Confidence: Display resilience by overcoming obstacles
- Critical Thinking: Gather information to inform experience
- Creative Thinking: Get inspired by surroundings/situation
- Critical Thinking: Explain outcomes: What? How? Why?
- Critical Thinking: Determine the “so what?” and “what’s next?”
Contact Michelle Wright,
Traveling Exhibits Manager
[gravityform id=”99″ title=”false” description=”false”]