UnBaa-lieveable Fun on the Farm!
- Immersive creative play for all ages and abilities
- Rich content based on the popular Shaun the Sheep™ television and film series from Aardman Studios
- Attendance-boosting appeal
Social-Emotional problem solving
1,500 sq. ft.
Note: Tentative bookings are not listed online. Please contact us to confirm the availability.
Ages 3 to 9
Families and school groups
- Immersive environment where visitors explore Mossy Bottom Farm
- Stop motion animation stations
- Top-notch educational, marketing and installation materials
- Exhibit props and costumes
- Responsive support from experienced staff
- Text graphics in English and Spanish
Plus, visitors have a ball solving problems at The Problem-atic, hop into a truck to travel from the village to the farm, and grab a sheep seat, where the youngest visitors enjoy busy wall activities and cozy up to read a book.
Skills in Action
Children engage in a variety of social-emotional problem solving challenges from helping out farm friends to identifying different emotions. These interactive opportunities encourage visitors to continue to develop:
- Confidence: Exhibit sureness/belief in oneself
- Self-Control: Keep self-initiated goals in mind
- Collaboration: Accept differences and others’ thoughts and ideas
- Creative Thinking: Overlook restrictions or perceived limitations
- Critical Thinking: Understand and assess strategies used; think about thinking
Contact Michelle Wright,
Traveling Exhibits Manager
[gravityform id=”99″ title=”false” description=”false”]