Excite Visitors With a Trip to Birdwell Island
- Attendance-boosting appeal
- Rich content based on stories from beloved Clifford books
- Additional visibility through Scholastic’s national “Be Big” campaign
2,500 sq. ft.
Note: Tentative bookings are not listed online. Please contact us to confirm the availability.
Children ages birth to 10
Families and school groups
- Clifford™ character costume
- Top-notch educational, marketing and educational materials
- Easy to install
- Exhibit props and costumes
- Responsive support from experienced staff
Clifford is going great gangbusters. The costumed character appearances are a HUGE hit. Our only problem is in planning a route through the museum that allows Clifford to get to relatively open spaces before he’s surrounded by so many kids that he can’t move. You know, that’s a great problem to have. It’ll be a great exhibit for us this summer.
Kids are flipping out left and right, they love it! A toddler affixed himself to Clifford’s leg with a great big hug. That sentiment has prevailed since the exhibit has been open, and children seem to really be enjoying themselves.
Minnesota Children’s Museum 10 West Seventh Street St. Paul, MN 55102 651-225-6000 Fax: 651-225-6006